Drop 2 — Get Ready!
The Italian Serie A is moving at high speed and so do we. Yesterday, we have officially said goodbye to our first drop by burning the remaining packs forever. Drop 2 will launch next week Wednesday, September 28 2022, at 16:00 CEST and we have selected a great mix of 108 moments from matchdays 2–4. In this article, we are handing you all the information you need on a silver platter.
The Mint Counts
As you have read in our previous blog post, we have reduced the supply of our collectibles by 75%. We have considered the current momentum in the community and have decreased the mint count for the upcoming moments even further. We’re aware that this may cause confusion amongst some community members, we believe that the lower supply is in favour of early collectors that take part in the following drop.
- The drop will go live on Wednesday, September 28 2022, at 16:00 CEST
- Eligibility: this is a public drop that anyone can join
- The waiting room will open 30 minutes before the drop, at 15:30 CEST
- By clicking ‘Buy Now’ you will automatically join the queue
- Upon completing the queue, you will automatically be redirected to the pack purchase page and you have 10 minutes to purchase the pack
- Max packs per purchase: 20 x Bronze packs; 10 x Silver; 3 x Gold
- $9 per pack
- 3 moments per pack
- Chance for Rare, Epic, Legendary moment
- 4,350 available
- $49 per pack
- 4 moments per pack
- Guaranteed one Rare moment or higher
- 500 available
- 4 moments per pack
- Guaranteed one Rare and Epic moment or higher
- 150 available
You will notice that we have upgraded the contents of our Silver and Gold packs. In roughly 45% of our Silver Packs you can find an additional Rare Moment.
We adjusted the pricing of our Gold packs to $199, providing greater value for collectors and making the packs more attainable. This comes with the addition of a Gold pack that features for the first time every rarity that we have in our collection Common, Rare, Epic and Legendary.
Circulating Supply & Treasury
The collectibles that are minted will be distributed in two buckets.
- Within in Drop 2 packs: All digital video moments that can be acquired by joining the upcoming Drop 2
- Treasury: Those video moments that are not packed, and will be in the Treasury. Common and Rare Moments will also be present in future drops, in very low quantities whereas Epic and Legendaries will only potentially be used for future marketing activities and challenges, as well as vintage drops in 2023.
Please note: Less than 50% of moments will be distributed in the drop. The reason for that is that we have lowered the mint count to the minimum and the supply of 108 moments is exceeding the anticipated number of packs (5.000 in total). So that is the pay-off to make sure that this small drop will be sold out while making all 108 moments available. The moments which are not put out for sale in Drop 2 will not necessarily be sold in huge batches in the future, we will carefully consider how to add any additional moments into circulation to keep volatility at its lowest. Additionally we will ask you, our community, for your thoughts on what to do with all those remaining moments at the end of the 2022/23 season. This could mean that they might be added to “vintage” packs, distributed amongst collectors, or burned.
The drop contains a total of 108 moments from season 2022–23 matchdays 2–4, that have been divided into the following rarities:
- 63x Common
- 22x Rare
- 13x Epic
- 10x Legendary
In this drop you have the chance to pull some of the following legendary moments
- An expert at work: The ball doesn’t even hit the ground before Sassuolo’s Domenico Berardi drills it at goal. The volley is so expertly executed, the opposition’s goalkeeper never stood a chance. His hands must have hurt after touching that.
[Domenico Berardi | Sassuolo | Goal | SAS - LEC]
- Timeless finesse shot: He receives the ball on the edge of the area, and foolishly enough, the opposition’s defenders leave him with plenty of space to have a nice run up before he shoots. With great skill, Atalanta’s Ruslan Malinovskyi produces a finesse shot that gives his team the lead against AC Milan. Timeless.
[Ruslan Malinovskyi | Atalanta | Goal | ATA - ACM]
- Mere spectator: He receives the short corner at the edge of the box. He then feints a run wide, only to go inside when the defender is about to make a challenge. Now the stage is set, and AC Milan’s Ismael Bennacer knows exactly how to act. Beautifully curling his shot, he shoots and converts, reducing the opposition’s goalkeeper to a mere spectator.
[Ismaël Bennacer | AC Milan | Goal | ATA - ACM]
- The peach: What a mind-numbing, rule-bending, gravity-defying shot from Napoli’s Khvicha Kvaratskheila, leading up to an absolute peach of a goal.
[Khvicha Kvaratskhelia | SSC Napoli | Goal | NAP - MON]
- Flawless: He receives the ball in space, near the edge of the box. But rather than shoot at goal or cut inside to get himself into an even better position, Lazio’s Pedro unexpectedly passed the ball backwards. There, Lazio’s Luis Alberto receives it, who straight up thumps it in. What a move, what a strike, what a goal. Flawless.
[Luis Alberto | Lazio | Goal | LAZ - INT]
- All the world’s a stage: All the world’s a stage, and Juventus’ Dušan Vlahović is merely a player. Here, he steps up beautifully to convert a free kick, for which he receives a standing ovation from the public gathered at Juventus’ Allianz Stadium.
[Dusan Vlahovic | Juventus | Goal | JUV - ROM]
- Tip of his toe: The ball is heading in the right direction. All AC Milan’s Olivier Giroud needs to do is give it some guidance. And so he does. Just enough, with the tip of his toe. The opposition’s goalkeeper barely stands a chance.
[Olivier Giroud | AC Milan | Goal | ACM - BOL]
- Buon appetito: Put a whole lot of power and a little bit of finesse in a pot and let Empolo’s Tommaso Baldanzi add his spice to it. This might be what you end up with. What a delicious dish. Buon appetito!
[Tommaso Baldanzi | Empoli | Goal | EMP - VER]
- True art: A shot from distance requires a run-up to the ball. It’s common sense. But true art defies common sense. Behold Lecce’s Lorenzo Colombo score a timeless classic of a goal from a standstill position.
[Lorenzo Colombo | Lecce | Goal | NAP - LEC]
- We’ll meet again: Sometimes, saying goodbye hurts. Other times, saying goodbye is beautiful. But most of the time, it’s both. Watch how Atalanta’s Josip Ilicic feels all of these emotions and more as he says goodbye to his friends.
[Josip Ilicic | Atalanta | Special | ATA - TOR]
That’s all about this drop. The detailed list of all moments will be available on the pack detail page in the following days. If you have any feedback on the drop, leave a comment or meet us in Discord.